Utility Billing Owner Submisson Form

Beginning March 1, 2016, the City of Alton will require all City Utility Bills to be billed directly to the property owner. City Utility Bills can no longer be billed to tenants or third parties. Please contact the Comptroller’s Office to obtain a form to update and/or verify your owner information to avoid any billing issues that may occur. Failure to act in a timely manner may result in the accumulation of several months of bills and associated late fees. The Comptroller’s Office will not be waiving any charges on bills that continue to be sent to tenants or third parties. This form can be submitted via fax, email, postal service or dropped off at City Hall. To minimize errors, this information cannot be submitted over the telephone. Telephone calls regarding these changes will be politely directed to the City Website for more information and a change form.

*Change forms can be submitted beginning Jan 20, 2016* 

Please fill out the form below to make the necessary changes.


* Subject to Building & Zoning approval

Changes to Utility Billing information will be made in the order in which they are received and will be effective immediately unless otherwise